Wednesday 9 March 2016

Monday 18th January (Rent Que To Que Rehearsal)

This rehearsal was very quick, we had to move and be professional and work effectively for it to be successful. We only had time for act 1. There were only a few of us that were in this rehearsal because the less people in the space the better, therefore I had to stand in my places for blocking and other peoples just to test out how the stage will be lit and how much light we need. I learnt that I must remain as quiet as possible to not distract the director and technicians as they need to get this right.
I am glad I volunteered to take part in this because I got to see how a show comes together technically and how some of the lights work, it also made me think about professional acting jobs in which I would have to do this, remaining composed and respectable throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment