Thursday 10 March 2016

Budget Form




This is my budget form, it shows my income sources for my company. I estimated that over 3 productions I will sell 110 adult tickets and 45 consession seats, earning a total of £2985.00. With the number of programmes we plan to sell we will create £135.00. Printing these will cost £50 meaning the net profit will ve £85, for the programmes. I am contibuting £1000 from ym personal savings which will cover technical equipment and use. I am getting £2000 from the bank on a loan which I will pay back in small amounts, with an interest rate of 14% going towards publicity, set and props. This makes my total income £6120.00, this includes tickets, personal savings, programme sales and a bank loan.



This budget form shows the total costs for my theatre production tour including set, props and lighting, costumes and make-up etc. This also includes a 10% contingency which is in case anything goes wrong, it is 10% of the budget and acts as a safety buffer. I don't need Performance Rights as my piece is devised, and I am performing at a school therefore i don't need to pay for venue hire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment